Sunday, May 10, 2015

Rabbit island in Japan

What do you think about rabbit island? Ever heard of it? Me too! It turns out that Japan is a small island with rabbits! Around 24 billion pairs of chopsticks are used in Japan each year.

Red rabbit in Japan
Red rabbit in Japan
Hope japan people are not eating them rabbits! They are so cute and defenseless!

Cute and defenseles bunnies
Cute and defenseles bunnies
It looks very good! Some people say it's awful. I do not believe them, and you will not believe it!

Many rabbits live in the city
Many rabbits live in the city
Army of rabbits attacks carrots! No carrots - it tell you. No army - tell me :)

Army of rabbits attacks carrots!
Army of rabbits attacks carrots!
Dear friends! Please send me your photo and stroy (some news, article) about rabbits! I am happy to publish them on the site! My English is bad enough, but I want people to read interesting articles!


No comments:

Post a Comment